MOST RELEVANT

(N649,132.16): ONE OF MY HIGHEST WINNING SO FAR THIS YEAR (5 SLIPS IN A DAY)

  Some people call it luck but I call LUCK as “Labour Upon Correct Knowledge”. Yes on Friday the 22 of July, 2016, I invested Five...

G

Friday, July 29, 2016

(N649,132.16): ONE OF MY HIGHEST WINNING SO FAR THIS YEAR (5 SLIPS IN A DAY)



 
Some people call it luck but I call LUCK as “Labour Upon Correct Knowledge”. Yes on Friday the 22 of July, 2016, I invested Five Thousand Nine Hundred Naira (N5900) in sports betting and that Five Thousand, Nine Hundred capitulated Six Hundred  And Forty Nine Thousand,  One Hundred And Thirty Two Naira, Sixteen Kobo (N649132.16). But this is not the biggest I have won, nevertheless it is one of which I’d like to share with you.
However, I've lost more than 999 betting slips in the course of understanding sports betting. I've lost almost half a million naira in the course of learning and buying dead games from greedy folks but that was way back in 2012 and 2013 but from January 2014 till now I've been trusted to take the game winning and I have been giving out my games for free (although after winning, the brainy ones have been showing kowtow) . 
 
But I've failed over and over and over again in this sports betting that’s why I said I had lost 999 betting slips and that is no joke! But perseverance and the belief for success in hard work is the reason I have been succeeding from 2014 till date and in years to come, Amen.

Trust me, courage does not come from winning, your losing should develop your courage. When you go through series of losing decide not to surrender, then winning will surely come because even if God might be against gambling (sports betting), I do not think he will be against your success.
 
Sports betting is not about  winning and losing a betting slip but it is about every day hard work and about thriving to ALWAYS WIN BIG. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience seeing that one team in your prediction is the reason you lost thousands or maybe millions. But also I feel many people out there do not understand how to win in this sports betting, they invest one hundred naira N100 to expect three hundred thousand naira N300,000 or more in a slip of 20-40 teams (it’s  marginally impossible and stupid to take sports betting this way because in such game, you expose yourself to 1000% possibility of losing since you are not God (Allah).   
If you continue losing, do not feel you will continue to lose and it is possible to always lose if you take sports betting as a gamble except you take it as a business, a business of investing two thousand naira N2000 to win four thousand N4000, then you will start to make profit. Take for instance, a seller buys a product for 1000 and sells it for 1500, he makes profit of 500 and you will agree with me that in some instances, that product might get damaged due to one thing or the other.

Everybody loves to win and 100 percent of gamblers hates losing but the funny thing is I used to hate losing not until I lost 999 times in this sports betting but from 2014 everything took a different lane. Losing pivots me to work harder and make my underground work better.
 
To win a betting slip, it is predicting the future without a slight deviation from what you have said. You must discover how the outcome is likely to be, so you explore and manipulate the resources about the teams so it is possible to win 7 times a week or even more!

Some people say MONEY is the root of all EVIL, since the day I heard it, I have been wondering if being broke (bankrupt) is HOLY? If I lost a Thousand Naira to a betting slip and if winning any slip (game) connote anything, I'd play more slips. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more games than anybody else in the same year, then it's been a good year but the only competition I have is still in me, I do not envy another man’s sweat, I always try to be better than my yesterday because being awake today is a reason not to waste a second.!
Cheers!














9 comments:

  1. oh my god, shairman, share some na abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss is quite a while you shared ur game for the boys. Pls do something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes! it is laughable to also share my side of the testimony, i was given these games but didnt play because the last game Salvatus gave me spoilt by 8/10.

    but i have had wonderful experience playing your games. am just so sorry for not playing it was my wife who discouraged me, NA SHE DEY VEX PASS NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OGA BOSS, BOSS OF ALL BOSSES, I HAIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir, Thank you for the support so far i can not thank you enough for the million smiles u have showered on me and my family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello please I need help in this betting stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am
    satisfied that you simply shared this helpful
    info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best real free soccer betting tips and accurate football predictions provider expert is BetSignals365.

    ReplyDelete

READ!!!!

There is no magic football key that will guarantee that you will win. Or a match will end in a DRAW because the goal post is too wide for goalless and players always want to score so the possibility of a match scoring draw is a miracle. But the owner of Soccermoney, is willing to calculate that for you.

So Contact him now to Join His Premium Sections to start winning today

Get Traffic