MOST RELEVANT

(N649,132.16): ONE OF MY HIGHEST WINNING SO FAR THIS YEAR (5 SLIPS IN A DAY)

  Some people call it luck but I call LUCK as “Labour Upon Correct Knowledge”. Yes on Friday the 22 of July, 2016, I invested Five...

G

Saturday, October 31, 2015

IMPORTANT NOTICE!


Dear Soccermoney Fans/Followers

Please accept my sincere apology as per week 16 performance. I am awfully conscience-stricken to learn that even the special list did not make it to the bank.

Despite my warning, I understand your frustration for losing even if it’s a penny. Several successful weeks of winning tremendously or in one way nor the other is not good enough to let you down without a wing (a winning slip), I am also sorry.

SEE MORE AFTER THE CUT..........................

As for those who played my games for the first time, I regret that you had this experience. It is the exact opposite of what has been happening here at soccermoney.blogspot.com. I made this post because i value each one  you and I understand how important it is to offer EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE.

I cannot assure you that this type of situation will by no means happen again because I  am not God and I believe you understand that it is a game of luck and chance surrounded by risk but our luck and chance has been prevalent in the past weeks and hopefully weeks to come, (smiles). A smile in remorse because I am still committed to deciphering the games for you today, tomorrow and forever I continue to breathe except technical issue or a fair-minded reason to discontinue. one of the rationale reason I have seen for now is the fact that on the 2nd of November, I will be continuing  a degree pursuit at a university that is known for its stress and tension.

Secondly, I understand that most of you have been finding it difficult to LEAVE A COMMENT especially this week 16, well People have been trying to hack me. (I guess enemies of progress) or those selling their games. But I thank God, I have been able to rectify it. I will soon post how to leave a comment on this blog.

Thank you for the support, encouragement and understanding so far. If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me personally by Phone, E-mail, or in person.

Tel: 07065591614, +2347065591614

Email: salvatusperez@gmail.com (Please start your email subject with “SOCCERMONEY”)

19 comments:

  1. oh sar, nothin go fit happen wey u go stop this service o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laughing out loud. Then I hope u are praying for me everyday.

      Delete
  2. PLEASE DONT BE DISCURAGED WE BELIEVE UR WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i believe you will not let us down. fank you for working hard to put smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Am glad you know it is not easy and thank you also for your tip of appreciation

      Delete
  4. young man, you must be jokering, tif you trying to quite i will find and kidnapping you. you will be in my costudy until i am as rich as i wish. i don telling you but tanking you for week before last and other weeks i have been making money and now you are us this nonsense. i telling u say i care say i lose dis week? na just 47k rands i losing no near times 300 of what thing i have making from your games. me telling u finish. thank you plenty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a good men and i most rip from your goodness till i am over full

      Delete
    2. @minikara Oga u dey vess o. which one be kidnap again na, the winning in the past sweet all of us but e b like say e sweet you pass.





      Sir,SALVATUS, we are hoping on you to deliver us always. last week was a mess no mean say make we give up on your ability

      Delete
    3. Minikara, from your comment, you are so into the service i provide here but the kidnapping stuff was not necessary to say as it is offensive and threatening. Thank you

      Delete
  5. I WONDER WHY YOU DO NOT SELL YOUR GAMES. GOD BLESS U PLENTY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the prayer, I do not sell because there are some knowledge that are suppose to impact or touch the lives of every being even those who do not have money to be part of its benefit. I know very well that if i sell games, many people will not gain access to it. How do you feel when the next person is happy because of you?

      Delete
  6. the man for the people. we hail thee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes i feel you are paid HUGE amount to do this for us here because no be would be rendering this service for free. and am one of those stingy people, but your kindness has been so touching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing
    such things, thus I am going to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best Soccer betting and Football betting site is betsignals365. You will get daily free Betting Tips and 100% Profitable Paid Tips. Don't believe in luck, belief on us. We will help you to win. If you sign up Our Bookie you get a 10% Discount.

    Let Visit For free betting tips.

    ReplyDelete

READ!!!!

There is no magic football key that will guarantee that you will win. Or a match will end in a DRAW because the goal post is too wide for goalless and players always want to score so the possibility of a match scoring draw is a miracle. But the owner of Soccermoney, is willing to calculate that for you.

So Contact him now to Join His Premium Sections to start winning today

Get Traffic